The Jharkand board will publish the Jharkhand board 10th exam result 2017 on its official website. Some procedure is available to access the Jharkhand tenth class 2017 exam results.
Jharkhand board 10th examination result 2017
Procedure To Access Jharkhand Board Tenth Class Result 2017:
- If you want to retrieve the exam results, first you have to log in into an official website of the Jharkhand board.
- Then click on a result link that may be placed on a right side of a home page of a website.
- If you want to see a Jharkhand board tenth class 2017 exam results online, then you have enter your roll number.
- On opening a JAC 2017 secondary exam results 2017 link, you can be asked to enter the roll code, date of birth and roll number.
- On submitting a given detail, the candidate’s exam results will be displayed in your computer screen.
A board will publish an answer sheets of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd topper of a JAC secondary exam 2017 in a subject of the Social, Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Science, Technology and Mathematics. A Jharkhand academic council set up in the year of 2003.
JAC 10th class exam result 2017
A council has established to recognize the high schools, Sanskrit schools, Madrasas and the intermediate educational institutions in a state of the Jharkhand and also for holding as well as conducting the Jharkhand 10th class exam 2017 for the schools. A council is responsible for just prescribing a course of a study for the exams.
A Jharkhand board tenth class exam 2017 will be conducted in the subjects of Hindi, Commerce, Urdu, Science, Social science, Arabic, mathematics, music, Bengali and some other subjects. After clearing a secondary exam of a Jharkhand board, the candidates will be segregated in according into a subject streams.
The students have the choice of the 3 subject streams such as arts, science and the commerce at an intermediate level.